Are you considering a new leather sofa or chair for your home? Or simply want to know what’s the best way to care for the leather pieces you already own? We’ve gathered some of the top leather-care tips from design experts. These include:
• Keep leather away from heat sources. Excessive heat can cause the leather to dry out.
• Arrange furniture to prevent fading. If leather is in a room with constant sunlight, fading can occur.
• Take care of spills immediately. When spills occur, wipe them up as soon as possible to prevent staining.
• Use recommended moisturizers. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and use the cleaners and creams they recommend to keep your leather in top condition.
• Test before cleaning. Before you use any cleaner on your leather furniture, be sure to test a spot in an inconspicuous place to be sure there’s no discoloration.
We constantly have new leather furnishings arriving in our showrooms, as well as samples of the many different colors of leather upholstery available today, so stop by soon and let us show you more.