Fall not only brings beautiful weather but fun activities as well. Fall is a great time to have friends and family over for a get together, a cook out, or maybe a bonfire. Here are a few tips to prepare your outdoor area for these activities:
- Use a mixture of pumpkins and gourds to create a natural outdoors feel.
- Have planters with burnt orange and yellow mums to add more color to areas.
- Use a hollowed out pumpkin as a planter.
- Instead of just throwing the fallen leave away use them as décor. You could create a wreath for your front door, add them to the pumpkin and gourd display, or create a beautiful center piece.
- Create a display with hay bales or have them to use for seats.
Enjoy the beautiful weather fall brings with family and friends.