- Are you an artist? One of the most creative ways you could decorate your walls is by using pieces of art that you, yourself have created. Not only is it a great way to display your work, but it is a wonderful conversation starter for when you have company and guests over to your home.
- If you have a large wall space to cover - choosing an over-sized, attention-grabbing piece of art can create a dramatic focal point in your room. An interesting piece of art that is framed with high-quality, luxurious moulding is a sure-fire way to impress your guests. It will also add to the sense of luxury in your home.
- Mirrors! Mirrors are a beautiful way to decorate the walls of your home. Not only are they functional, but they add to the aesthetic beauty of the room. You can even have a mirror custom-framed in order to flow and match with the other pieces and furniture in that room.
- If you are going for a more eclectic feel in your space, try placing multiple pieces of art, of various sizes in a tight-fitting pattern. To keep the space from seeming random, make sure that the prints or pictures have a similar feel or theme to create a great flow.
- Wall art doesn’t have to be a framed piece. There are other items that can, according to the other pieces in the room, look wonderful hung from the wall. Things like decorative trays, interesting plates, or even small baskets are great ideas for filling up wall space. Can you think of any items you have around your home already that would look great hanging from the wall?
- Another functional, yet fabulous way to transform empty wall space is by using shelves. Staggering floating shelves will look great and you will have that extra space to display other accessories that will finish the look of your room.
For more information about Panoply Interior Design & Consulting and the services we offer – give us a call at (770) 251-4557. If you are looking for great pieces for your home or for fantastic gift ideas - stop by our location at 16 Greenville Street | Newnan, Georgia 30263. Our showroom is open on Monday – Friday, 10am to 5pm and Saturday, 10am – 4pm. We look forward to connecting with you!