Stanley Furniture, one of the lines we carry at Knox and Panoply, has just announced the nationwide launch of its nursery and children's furniture line, Stone & Leigh. Combining classic, upscale and familiar design elements with childlike characterizations, Stone & Leigh captures the imaginative spirit of childhood through artfully crafted, timeless nursery and children's furniture.
Delivering on a "Built to Grow" promise, Stone & Leigh products appeal to investment-minded parents who are looking for furniture options that can become a permanent part of their home and won't need to be replaced. In fact, the styling and durability of products ensure that a crib or bed will last far beyond when the child has left home, so consumers can start buying products for their nursery and add to their collection over time.
Stone & Leigh features five collections, which include bedroom furniture, accessories and décor for boys and girls, from newborns to high schoolers. Collections include:
• Clementine Court: An ode to casual French court draped in luxuriant, painted finishes and accessorized with brushed nickel hardware.
• Chelsea Square: Crisp metropolitan silhouettes softened by earthen tones of grey and khaki punctuated by brushed nickel hardware.
• Driftwood Park: Gently aged finishes over open-grain oak veneers add warmth and texture to the West Coast casual feel of this collection.
• Smiling Hill: Antiqued finishes set against formal design elements lend a decidedly relaxed feel to time-honored silhouettes.
• Teaberry Lane: Stardust White and Midnight Cherry finishes accentuate the shapely forms of classic Louis Philippe silhouettes.
Established in 1924, Stanley Furniture Company, Inc. is a leading design, marketing and overseas sourcing resource in the middle-to-upscale segment of the wood residential market.